Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

A vision I had

I was standing in front of our Father, in the throne room. Very much like the days of king Arthur and the knights of the round table.
God gave me a present. It was wrapped in a brown paper wrapping with string around it.
I said "Thank you Father" as I took the gift and was about to turn around and walk away.
Then the Father said "Why don't you open it?"
I said "Okay," and opened the gift. It was a beautiful, purple robe.
I said "Thank you Father," and was about to turn around and walk away again.
Then the Father said "Why don't you put it on?"
So I did. It was magnificent. On this purple robe was written "Peace and Joy".
The Father then gave me Aaron's staff. You know the one with shoots growing out of it.
I took the staff and asked "What does this mean"
The Father said "The purple represents royalty. The staff represents priesthood."
So I said, "What does all this mean?"
And I heard "You are a royal priest of peace to the Prince of peace."
 
I felt that God would have us know that we must grasp the gifts He gives us with both hands.
Whats more, we must open the gifts with joy, as a kid opens up a birthday present.
But this present is to be used for the benefit of all and enjoyed.
 
Be blessed and go and open your gift.