Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Sunday, 24 February 2008

More from Rob...

People say to me that if you go around telling Christians that they are already holy, that they are already righteous, that they are already perfect in God's eyes, through grace.
That they are 100% accepted in Christ and God does not disapprove of you what so ever, because you have obtained a righteousness apart from the law. Apart from your performance. Apart from your obedience or disobedience, but entirely on the obedience of the one man Jesus Christ (Rom 5v19).
A righteousness which is equal to God's righteousness. A righteousness that is unconditional, irreversible. A permanent standing you have before God, every second, of every moment, of every hour, of every day,
They say "If you tell Christians this, it will make them arrogant and puffed up."
They question I want to ask you, "Did Jesus knowing He was equal with God in nature, make Him arrogant?
No it gave Him the opposite attitude, and effect, and He humbled Himself."

You knowing that God will never see your sins or hold anything against you, does not make you arrogant.
It makes you so secure, that you no longer grasp after righteousness through the law,
but find rest in your identity as already having a righteousness, that is equal to God's righteousness.
God's righteousness is revealed in the gospel as a gift for you, and you humble yourself.
 
Knowing this does not make you arrogant. It makes you want to weep with wonder and joy.
"My God finds no fault in me. He gave me His righteousness"
The righteousness that you and me have as Christians is equal with God.
This awareness inspires you to reach out as a servant and touch people with miracle working power
to heal them, to restore them and topple evil off their lives.
 
Self righteousness causes insecurity and an over-bearing attitude that dominates others.
Or at best patronizes people in a complete absence of the supernatural power of God.
 
I have watched, as this message has gone out, week after week, month after month, for the last
three and a half years.
The effect it is having on people here, is people are becoming less self conscious, and in humility reaching
out in compassion, and touching other peoples lives.
 
Self righteous people are insecure. Live under condemnation or arrogance.
Always trying to prove themselves.

The righteousness of God brings security.
 
From "Invading the Impossible Part 5" 17Feb08

3 comments:

perfected said...

I want to know nothing, but Christ (the anointed of God) crusified ...all for me!
Hey guys, there is actualy not much more to talk about or to debate ...Only can we and do we take and accept this Free gift of love from God to us FULLY? This is so radical, 'He' has done EVERYTHING for me, it is finished! I can truely now BE secure, living in a state of REST instead of striving, trying, self evaluation and consious dissipline. I can freely worship my Father, as I walk and LIVE in 'this' FREEDOM. WOW!!!!!Wow !!!! WOW!!!!! HeeeeHaaa
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with perfected more. This message continues to set me free in ever increasing ways...thank you Jesus.

I love this quote from Robs preach...for me Rob is so spot on...go Rob!!

In four weeks time, perfected and I will be with Rob at a conferance for 5 days...cant wait.

wayno

perfected said...

That sounds so formal ...perfected and I.... and I must say longwinded(seems to be my trademark..LOL)
Agree with you, Just can't wait to experience the Christ anointing in Rob!
Love Suzy