Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Wednesday, 06 February 2008

Love Louisa...(6Feb08)

Hi everyone

I have such a sense of renewal and new beginnings and a renewed energy and
enthusiasm for the things of God. God is doing something new and we have
been made and are been made ready for the task! Wow, it's so exciting to be
alive at a time like this. I have been part of new moves in God before but
never in on one in the beginning. So this is very exciting for me. I feel
that years of cries out to God and changes in our hearts and circumstances
have positioned us for this time!

A new thing is not a regurgitated old thing. It's not a slightly altered old
thing. It's new...
Just like when I got born again, I became a new creature in Christ. Not a
patched up old me, but a brand new me. Someone who has been transported from
the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. Someone who was no one,
became a someone, became a child of God. WOW!

The thing with change is that some don't recognize that something new has
come, some resist it, condemn it and urge others to hold onto the old with
them. And others who have longed for change embrace it, do what ever is
needed to be part of it, no matter how difficult. And also urge as many
people to be part of this change as possible. Where do you fit?

In this time of preparation let God and the Holy Spirit wash you and ready
you.
Ephesians 5:26 Jesus loved the church and gave himself up for her to make
her holy, cleansing her by washing with water through the word.
Titus 3:5 He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy
Spirit.

Have an exciting day as you prepare for even more amazing things to come.
Let me know what God is doing in you and where you live. And let as many
people as you can know that a living relationship with the God of the
universe is mind blowingly amazing and extremely personal.

Lots of love
Louisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my friend.
Thanks for your column, I love reading it.
God really has crushed the fear of man in me through the revelation of His heart toward me. Sure, there are times when I have to check my motives and responses but WOW! what a change.
God's grace really thickens our skins.
We cannot stand against injustice with noble, sentimental attitudes.

Lots of love to you and Rowan..come and visit!!
Roy

Anonymous said...

hey loo...love ya

wayno and jen jen