Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Getting up

I was reading a comment that Coatsman wrote on the post: "Wayne's World...(24Feb08)" on this blog.
I got so excited at a thought I had, that I phoned the Coatsman straight away to encourage him.
 
John 10v28 And I give to them eternal life, and they shall never ever perish, and not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand. 29 My Father who gave them to me is greater than all, and no one is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.
 
The idea that when we sin, we "fall" is crazy. We don't go anywhere!
We need to be secure that we are not away from the Father for even a slit second.
Therefore we don't need to "go back too..." because we never left.
The word tells me that we never leave Jesus or the Father's hand.
This is great news!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The more I allow the work of God's grace (Jesus) in my life, the more I begin to understand the extravagance of His love. I thought I got saved 3 years ago in Ballito.
Now that I understand the cross better, I realise that my testimony is even more to the glory of God.
I gave my life to Jesus when I was around 12-13.
Struggling with gender issues and homosexuality, when things seemed not to change, I figured that either God didn't care or didn't exist.
Gradually moved further away from Him, into every kind of Philosophy and "ism" you can think of.

Through all of this His grace was with me.
He drove me home from nighclubs when I woke up in my driveway with no recall.
He protected me from death a thousand times, kept my body unscathed from years of drug abuse while my friends shut down and overdosed.He kept me out of prison... from HIV..the list goes on..
When I was blasphemous, He was still gracious.
He was waiting for me in 2005 with open arms.


SUCH IS THE LOVE OF OUR FATHER..WHO CAN UNDERSTAND THIS LOVE?

Joel Brueseke said...

How wonderful! I once posted a blog called "Jesus will never take you back." :) The basic message was the same as what is being said here: He will never take you back because you've never gone anywhere! We are in an inseparable union with Him. If this union were based upon any of the things we thought, said or did, then He would be joined to us, then not joined to us, then joined to us, then not joined to us, and so on and so on!

The truth is that we died, and we were risen again with Him, and we are now with Him, seated in the heavenly places, no matter what may be going on in our minds our bodies. We may "feel" separated from Him if we do something ungodly, but our feelings aren't the truth!

He is in us and we are in Him. Great post!