Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Warts n' All...(21May08)

Hi all
 
The second I heard about firefest, I knew I had to be there!
God certainly didn't disappoint as we revelled in His glory, were awed by his presence and drank deep of his mystery.
 
The rational mind has a tendency to want to quantify everything and find reasons and explanations for the things we see and experience.
The inebriated mind just kinda goes with the flow uninhibited.
 
I experienced church like never before, with almost if not all participating and enjoying a wonderful God.
 
God met with me in such a unique way, I sensed his love and his peace in the the most profound way.
Gregg laid hands on me for impartation, asking God to give me what Rory had given him.
As he lay hands on me, it felt literally like hot coals, I felt the fire of God burning in my chest and my palms.
I still feel it any time I think of it.
 
There are too many things to mention and I am still unpacking what I received!
We had a meeting on Sunday in my home, a powerful time worshipping and sharing.
We prayed over each other and the air was thick with the presence of God.
Much prophetic, we prayed for a guy who relies on hearing aids to hear.
He was not healed instantly, but felt the presence and anointing of God like never before.
We Believe he will receive the power of the cross in his ears!
I laid hands on Thomas and he felt the same burning sensation in his chest and hands..on a chilly night, he kept asking us to open the windows as he was "burning up".
My parents are visiting and came home …..then joined us in "the chair" ..got prayed for and PRAYED FOR US.
Imagine that ..getting prayed for by a freemason? ..he just loved it.
My mom gave a very accurate prophetic word and was greatly encouraged.
Both were impacted, wept and felt the presence of God with awe.
Much worshipping, weeping and laughing later, we reluctantly went our separate ways around 11.30
 
Hee hee
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: