Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Thursday, 08 May 2008

Skype Call

 
Hi All
 
I had the wonderful priviladge to have my first Skype call with Joel Brueseke from "Growing in Grace" http://gigcast.graceroots.org/
 
Joel is from America and I first found his blog "Grace Roots" http://blog.graceroots.org/  and "Growing in Grace" (which he co-hosts with Mike Kapler, when our Lord revealed His awesome grace to me.
I was at a point in my life where I felt very alone and very mis-understood in my Christian walk. It was reading these blogs and listening to the pod casts that I realized God is raising an army of people that will settle for nothing but the pure unadulterated Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. The pod casts are of Mike and Joel having informal conversation about topics that I struggled to get my heart and polluted mind to accept. Just two mates sharing what God has revealed to them. These really helped me.
 
Anyway, back to my Skype call.
It is incredible how God puts people in your path. It felt as if I have known Joel for may years. I pray that the Father keeps us in contact with each other for many years to come. I am even trying to convince Joel and his family to come and visit us in sunny South Africa. How great would that be.
I am also supposed to get to America to visit two other very great friends of mine, Curtis and Mishka. I wonder how they are doing. Maybe I will give them a Skype call.
 
Bless you and your family.
Love
Gregg 

1 comment:

Joel Brueseke said...

Gregg... I felt exactly the same, as if we'd known each other for years. It truly is great that we can be in different parts of the world and still connect in 'real time.' :) I will continue to pray that, if the Lord wills, He will provide the funds and the opportunity for me to come to South Africa. That would truly be a wonderful thing. Also, if you're ever able to come to America, I pray that we'd be able to connect here as well.