Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Love Louisa...(21May08)

More Fire Fest feed back
 
Hello everyone,
 
My husband and I spent the weekend experiencing a wonderful move of God!
What an interesting time we had. It's so exciting to see what God is doing, first hand. When I think of how far I've come in a year, I can only praise Him for His goodness.
 
A year ago I was miserable and couldn't see how I was going to be able to make it. I had no hope and was extremely cynical and completely disillusioned with church. Slowly God released me from the bonds of religion, of rules and unrealistic demands and set me free to be myself and I fell in love with Him all over again. And as I say I became born again again. Galatians 2:17-20 What actually happened is this: I tried keeping rules and working my head off to please God and it didn't work. So I quit being a "law man" so that I could be God's man. Christ's life showed me how and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with Him. Indeed I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me.
 
I soon discovered that I wasn't alone. That many many Christians all over the world felt the same! And God is doing a wonderful thing, restoring the souls of many and renewing their first love for Him. Isaiah 9:2-The people who have walked in darkness have seen a great light. For those that lived in a land of deep shadows-light! Sunbursts of light! You repopulated the nation you expanded its joy. Oh, they're so glad in your presence! Festival joy! The joy of a great celebration, sharing rich gifts and warm greetings.
 
This weekend was a time of renewal, a time of swopping of things such as sadness with joy, turmoil with peace and lies with truth. And then a raising up of the name of the Lord and establishing His authority in our hearts, so that these changes will remain. It was also a time of impartation and anointing. There was also a lot of noise and a lot of fun. The best for me was the wide range of ages of people enjoying this new move of God!
 
I felt that Isaiah 42 summed up what God is doing: Although these words were spoken about Jesus, I believe they are a prophetic picture of what God is doing for and in His children. For this purpose I have substituted he with we.
"Take a good look at my servants; I'm backing them to the hilt. They're the ones I have chosen and I couldn't be more pleased with them. I've bathed them with my Spirit, my life. They'll set everything right among the nations. They won't call attention to what they do with loud speeches or gaudy parades. We won't brush aside the bruised and the hurt and we won't disregard the small and the insignificant, but we'll steadily and firmly set things right. We won't tire out and quit. We won't be stopped until God has finished His work-to set things right on earth.
 
The wonderful thing is that this move and outpouring of the Holy Spirit is for all who want it! Matthew 11:27 "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me-watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or Ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."
 
Praise God!+
Lots of love
Louisa

1 comment:

Michelle Bass said...

WOW Louisa - thanks for sharing this with us -Amazing scriptures, and amazing truth! He is SO restoring our hearts and our perception of Him!
I'm loving Ps 126 - and u reminded me of just how clear 'The Message' makes things:
Psalm 126
A Pilgrim Song
1-3 It seemed like a dream, too good to be true, when God returned Zion's exiles. We laughed, we sang,we couldn't believe our good fortune. We were the talk of the nations—
"God was wonderful to them!"
God was wonderful to us;
we are one happy people.
4-6 And now, God, do it again—
bring rains to our drought-stricken lives So those who planted their crops in despair
will shout hurrahs at the harvest,
So those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessing.

enjoy the sunbursts of His light and love!
x Mich Bass(Northway/Umdloti)