Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Wednesday, 07 May 2008

Miraculous Healing of Multiple Sclerosis

 
This is a testimony of God's goodness and His desire to heal His people.

In June 2005 I had an MRI brain scan after suffering from optical neuritis which caused blurring of the vision in my left eye.  2 lesions were found on my brain but it was concluded that there were not enough lesions to properly diagnose that it was Multiple Sclerosis.
 
In July 2007, I experienced cold tingling sensations in my left arm and on the left side of my head.  My one leg also felt heavy and I became aware of this slight heaviness whenever I walked.  I went for further MRI brain and cervical scans.  The results showed 5 lesions on my brain and 1 on my spine and I was then diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.  Multiple Sclerosis is a degenerative disease of the central nervous system.  Unfortunately in the worst case of Multiple Sclerosis, you could end up in a wheel chair. 
 
My neurologist, one of the top neurologists in SA, gave me the best advice that he could give based on his medical experienced.  He suggested that I go on medication that would cost me R9000 per month!
 
Although in some instances, medicine is good and can be used as part of the healing process, I had faith that God would heal me without any use of medication.  I decided to not take any medication and put my trust in Jehovah Rophe, the God who heals!
 
From the beginning of 2008, I noticed that my health began to improve.  I no longer needed afternoon naps and could push through in the evenings to later than 8pm…this was a breakthrough after suffering from chronic fatigue for a few months.
 
In my heart I believed that I was healed but had no proof to show it so I decided to go for a brain scan.  On 29 April 2008 I had another MRI brain scan.
 
The report read: "The lesion in the corpus callosum demonstrates less marked hyperintensity…There is no significant enhancement of these foci.  Of note, the previously noted pontine and parietal enhancing lesions are not clearly seen.  In addition, no new lesions have developed."
 
I body is healthy and strong and I give God all the glory for healing me.  I have not touched any medication and know that this is a miracle.  PRAISE GOD. GOD IS GOOD!
 
Over the last 6 months, we have experienced the wonderful presence of God in our church and prayer meetings.  I have just loved getting to know the Holy Spirit more intimately and experiencing the Glory of God.  I have had a revelation that it is God's perfect will to heal ALL people.  Acts 10:38 "You know what has happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached – how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing ALL who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him."
 
My conviction is that ALL sickness is from the devil and that God does not cause suffering nor does He allow suffering.  God's character is that He is a GOOD, JUST, LOVING God and He would never inflict suffering on His precious sons and daughters…He is a father to the fatherless and wants to lavish us with the BEST.
 
Matt 7:9-11 "Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him."
 
Ask God for the desires of your heart and He will bless you because He put those desires there so they can be fulfilled!
 
We serve an amazing GOD so believe that He has heard your prayers and know that He is willing and so desires to answer them.
 
Love
Sharon de Beer



2 comments:

Leith said...

Thanks Shazz!
Good on you for going and getting that scan, and for sharing the results - it's an inspiration! And yes, God IS good - nothing but!
Hears to more testimonies of His goodness.

Anonymous said...

Very encouraging, thanks for sharing Sharon. Praise God. I have had MS for thirteen years and have never given up hope of healing. God is good and He'll bring it to pass.