Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Friday, 23 November 2007

Love Louisa...(23Nov07)


Louisa's computer got fried during the time that her roof has been damaged by the huge hail we had recently.

She has apologised that she has not typed up any thing this week.

Please hold her and her husband Rowan up in prayer during this time. They are really going through a difficult patch.
But God is in control and looking out for their best.
We give praise to Him always.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

Hi there.

I personally lean strongly towards once saved always saved (but recently believed you could loose it) I am however not entirly convinced that you cannot loose it. What i do know is that it must be very very difficult to loose it. With God controlling our natures, and being slaves to righteousness. With Gods glorious nature, slow to anger and abounding in love, faith full and true. With Jesus interceeding for us, and the spirit leading us. With jesus as our high shepard and overseer. IT'S VERY HARD TO IMAGINE LOOSING YOUR SALVATION.

I want to believe you cannot loose it, Lord show me. I hope we cant, coz that suggests a truly amazing God, and a very powerful salvation, and a powerful work of God in me.!!

Wayno

Grace said...

Chris and I were chatting about this the other day. }

What about
John 10v27-28: My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28And I give to them eternal life, and they shall never ever perish, and not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand.

Joel Brueseke said...

I'm praying for Louisa and Rowan during this difficult time they're going through. Praying for the joy of the Lord to be their strength, and for their material needs to be met as well.