Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Monday, 05 November 2007

I'm going to be a daddy!!

Deu 28:11 And Jehovah shall prosper you in goods, in the fruit of your body, and in the fruit of your cattle, and in the fruit of your ground, in the land which Jehovah swore to your fathers to give you.

So we found out on Saturday that I am going to be a daddy.

We have the oppertunity to raise a child in the ways of the Lord. What an honour and priviledge.

Your prayers would be more than welcome.

Bless you Father for this gift.

 

 

5 comments:

Mattityahu said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations!!! A family member of mine recently had his first daughter. I can only imagine what that's like.

lydia said...

Congratulations, what a wonderful season of life you are about to embark upon, may God fill you with joy as you walk towards being parents, blessings on a wonderful pregnancy and delivery!!!!
"Behold children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." - psalm 127:3

Joel Brueseke said...

Wow... what wonderful, wonderful news! I join in with the congrats and I thank God for this blessing of life He has given the two of you, and I'll definitely be praying for you.

Grace said...

Now we are churching. Being able to share this with my brothers and sisters in Christ. That is what I am talking about

How great will the time be when we all sit around the banquet table together with our God.
I do hope I get to meet some of you before we go though.

Bless all of you.

jul said...

How did I miss this post?!?! Congratulations!!