Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Sunday, 21 October 2007

Testimony from my father-in-law

 
Hi everyone,
an update on my medicals.
 
Last week, after seeing my blood tests, my endocrinologist sent me for ultrasound and scans.
These showed an abnormality in the pituitary. When read in conjunction with the blood tests and Thyroid hormones it was conclusive proof of a tumour.
He sent me for an MRI on the pituitary gland, in his opinion, to decide on the best course of action for it's removal.
The MRI was to give him the precise location and size of the growth.
 
That's where all of you that have  said prayers for me over the last few trying days come into it.
 
I went in to see him today, he showed me where he had made my booking for cranial surgery next week Thursday, but had one huge problem...
the MRI showed NO abnormality anywhere in the brain. The new blood tests I underwent on Friday of last week, were NORMAL.
Not just normal range, near perfect within all parameters. Certainly not reflecting a patient that had Thyroid cancer 8 months ago !!!!
He also said that he was at a loss to explain this, it was mystifying. I explained to him that there was nothing mystifying about it, it's a thing called faith.
GOD IS GREAT !!
Thank you all so much, I can feel the love.
Love always.
I know now exactly that 'The will of GOD will never take me anywhere that the grace of GOD will not protect me'. Alleluia.
Mike Toweel

1 comment:

jul said...

Wow that's great! Thanks for sharing your testimony to encourage our faith.