Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Thursday, 11 October 2007

Love Louisa...(11 Oct07)


Hope you're well and full of the joy of the Lord!

I spent the last few days in Cape Town, visiting my two girls studying at the university there. What a wonderful place. So beautiful it's almost unbelievable! Our visit coincided with the end of the spring flower season there. Because the Cape has winter rainfall and large tracts of land are left undisturbed this spectacular show of wild flowers everywhere has to be seen to be believed! It was the first time I was privileged to experience this wonderful example of God's generosity and made me think of the scripture, There is far to more to your life than the food you put in your stomach, more to your outer appearance than the clothes you hang on your body. Look at the birds free and unfettered, not tied down to a job description,careless in the care of God. And you count far more to Him than birds. "Has anyone fussing in front of the mirror ever gotten an inch taller? All the time and money wasted on fashion-do you think that makes much difference? Instead of looking at the fashions, walk out into the fields and look at the wildflowers. They never primp or shop, but have you ever seen colour and design quite like it? The ten best-dressed men and women in the country look shabby alongside them. If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers-most of which are never even seen-don't you think He will attend to you, take pride in you and do His best for you? Matthew 6:25-30

I read somewhere that the love of God is like the Amazon River flowing down to water one daisy! More and more I'm realizing how true this is.....

On Sunday we visited the church my girl's love Jubilee Church in Observatory. What an experience-grace in action! I don't think the people attending the service fully comprehend how blessed they are to belong to such an amazing church. While listening to the sermon I remembered that earlier this year I felt God say to me that this would be my year of Jubilee. This I understood to mean release and freedom. That outstanding debts would be paid, what the locusts had eaten would be restored and there would be general rejoicing and celebrating God's abundance, in what ever shape or form. Also a sense of open heavens and closeness and experiencing the favour of God. But at the back of my mind I was thinking, "How long will this last?" "Is this a year from when I got the revelation or does it suddenly end on 31st December?" Silly really this thinking. I suddenly realised that I'm living in a continual year of Jubilee, it's never going to end! This is God's grace....
And it's for everyone, who accepts and believes it......

Love Louisa

No comments: