Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Monday, 22 October 2007

Love Louisa...(22Oct07)

Hi everyone, hope you had a great week and feel filled with renewed optimism and strength for the week ahead.

Sitting in church last week I suddenly realized that my soul has been restored. This has been a very hard year for me. Slowly over a period of time my hope and faith in God, Christianity and man had been eroded. I had to be honest with myself and cry brokenly to God, listen to what the Spirit is saying and make some difficult decisions. But God is so very faithful. I could have remained dishonest with myself and others and remained with my head buried in the sand…..but I didn't. And all I did was so worth it. Not that I did much, mostly in despair, handing over to God, letting Him do the restoring as He saw fit.

And suddenly I realized the restoring of my soul has been done. I am learning for myself, once again, what a great God I belong too!

God promised me through the Holy Spirit in Isaiah 9:4, a deliverance as surprising and sudden as Gideon's old victory over Midian. Read up about it in Judges 6-7. An amazing deliverance, all God's doing! And it's mine and it can be yours too.

Part of the restoration process was a realization that I am righteous not because of what I do or who I am, but who I am in Christ! Genesis 15:6 Abram believed God! God declared him "Set-right-with-God." Do you believe the message of God's grace? If you do then you are set right with God-righteous! Romans 14:17 The Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness, peace and joy. To have the peace that passes all understanding and the joy of the Lord be your strength, you need to be sure of your righteousness. A righteousness not of your doing but because of who you are in God. PRAISE GOD

Enjoy your walk with God

Love Louisa


1 comment:

Coatesman said...

Louisa,

Super stoked to hear God and the gospel of grace working in your lives.

I wait with anticipation to the day when all our friends see the light and they to come to the full knowledge of his saving grace.

Damn its exciting

:-)

Chris