Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Friday, 14 August 2009

Love Louisa...(14Aug09)

Hi everyone, 
 
So glad the blog is up and running again, after a bit of a lull. Like the good news emphasis too! 
 
It's so exciting to be part of what God is doing at the moment. What a change from the doom and gloom of a few years ago… 
 
Recently God has renewed in me a hunger and thirst for His presence and for meeting with other like minded people.
 
I feel this describes me-As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? - Psalm 42; 1-2
 
In the Old Testament the presence of God was mostly felt in the Temple. But now I ask 'where' can I go and meet with God? 
 
In the beginning of this born again again experience, I was content-with me and God-and what an amazing time I had filled with many different wonderful experiences. BUT now Psalm 63:2 I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory! I keep on thinking Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere. Psalm 84:10 How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself where she may have her young-a place near your altar, O Lord Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Psalm 84:1-4 
 
To me dwell speaks of not just a quick in and out, but an extended period of time-in His presence. 
 
At the moment it seems there is a greater dynamic and depth of the glory of God, when people meet together. I have experienced and felt the presence of God more than ever before, in church, conferences and smaller meetings. Even casual get to gethers where God and His doings are discussed, outbreaks of His glory and His tangible presence occur. Much more so and differently to when I'm alone.  
 
I'm not sure if this will always be the case, but for now I'm so hungry for God's presence I long to be in His presence and if that's where people meet, then that's where I'll be.
 
What a change from hating the thought of going to church….
 
I'm convinced that the more we learn and experience His glorious presence and power the more naturally we will live in it. Blessed are those you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things in your house, of your holy temple. Psalm 65:4
 
Lots of love
 
Louisa
 

No comments: