Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Thursday, 17 July 2008

Wayne World...(17Jul08)

 
Hi Friends
 
check out this testamony about the power of grace working in our lives.
 
"The message of Bertie on grace turned my life inside out and upside down.
I asked for prayer from emotional stress which released all sorts of health issues in my life.Turmoil!
The personal problems, relationships etc tore me apart.
 
The understanding of my identity in Christ - My rightstanding through Jesus- the cross- the covenant...Gods love brought freedom from it all.
My personal situation increased in difficulties, the bar was raised and so did my freedom. My Jesus set me free and my problems increased. I am left with JOY JOY JOY... in Christ!- it blows my mind.
That stirrs me to share. I want to share all i have. I can go without coz i have so much in Christ.
My life before Christ, really bad relationships lead to abortion and a life of self hate and lots of law, mixed with religion, DISCARSTER!
Now the freedom I have , causes me to ache when i see poverty, abuse, want, lost people...
 
I want to burst into giving what I have- all I have. I pray for Gods guidance and recieve it!
I have been blessed beyond my own thinking...."
 
How awesome it this testamony from one of the ladies in my church...I think its safe to say...grace works!!!
 
Luv ya
 
Wayno and Jen

No comments: