Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Just over a year

I was pondering over the fact that I have not written a post on this blog for quite a while now. Not feeling guilty, because I would rather not write anything, if I didn't have anything to write.
It now occured to me that Grace in Flood has been going for just over a year now.
Thats crazy. A parallel between the fact that time has passed so quickly, and how much has happened in this year.
From being in a space that was so frustrating, constricting, and restricting, to where I am now.

So where is this place that I am at now?
Able to just walk into my room and be with God. Confident that He just wants to be with me too.
Able to hear the Holy Spirit and slowly learn to walk with Him more and more.
Able to grow in grace without thinking I have been deceived.
Able to love my wife and let her be who God wants her to be.
Able to raise my son in an environment were the traditions of man are being destroyed.
Able to crush the fear of man.
Able to operate in the giftings that God has given me

Able to be in a community where we are free to be free.
Able to support people who are new in the grace walk.
Able to be part of a world wide outpouring and revival.
Able to be gracious to those who were not gracious to me.

In a nutshell I have gone from being unable to able.
That is what God gave me this year.

So please Father give this precious gift of "able" to all reading this humble blog, in the name of our
Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

2 comments:

Joel Brueseke said...

Wonderful, wonderful! It's amazing what can happen when we stop trusting in the ability of the flesh and instead trust in the gifts and grace of God. May the world hear and believe and be set free as you have.

Peace and freedom to you,
Joel

lydia said...

This is so amazing!! It has been so cool to watch things unfold in a beautiful way on this blog!! What an awesome God we have!! May this next year be even richer and even sweeter, may He continue you to blast you with His grace, love and faithfulness!!! Many many blessings of peace and joy to you and your family!!!