Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Tuesday, 08 January 2008

Poem by Ilana Markgraff

 
I was regretting the past and fearing the future,
Suddenly my Lord was speaking
'My name is I am'.
 
He paused, I waited - He continued,
'When you live in the past with its mistakes and regrets,
It is hard, I am not there.
My name is not 'I was'.
 
'When you live in the future, with its problems and fears,
It is hard, I am not there,
My name is not 'I will be'.'
 
'When you live in this moment,
It is not hard, I am here,
My name is 'I am'.'
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! An unexpected flood of release came over me before I had even barely begun to read it. As I got to the first, "My name is I am," that spoke volumes to me. And of course the rest of the poem is brilliant as well.

Bino M. said...

Wow! Wonderful! Thank you for posting this.

lydia said...

this gives a great perspective and drives home a crucial point....rest in Him..right now! this helps me understand better "I Am" -Awesome!

Only Look said...

Wonderful poem.

The burning bush everburned but did not burn up and that is where He told Moses "I AM". The law dried up and burned away because of the greater glory of His Spirit of I AM. Jesus means I Am Saves.

Only Look said...

Maybe thats why Moses had to take His shoes off?

Because the law cannot stand on the holy ground of grace.

Just guessin