Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Monday, 28 January 2008

Love Louisa...(28Jan08)

 
Hi everyone
 
Isn't it wonderful how unique everyone is? Have you noticed even though there are certain types no one is absolutely the same? Either in looks or personality. I often marvel how different my two daughters are. Same parents, same up bringing but totally different in looks and personality. Not that I'm complaining! How wonderful, how interesting.
 
Wouldn't it be boring if all God's children looked and acted just the same no matter what the circumstance?
I'm so glad God made us all so unique. I identify with this creativity in a way as I dislike doing the same thing the same way every day. But you'd think that after a time God would loose interest and keep a few tried and tested models and make a few million each of those. But no.
 
I was looking a shells on the beach the other day and the uniqueness and minute detail of each magnificent shell made me think. Most of those shells will never be seen by anyone and yet such care and attention goes into the design of each one! Then I looked at weeds growing on the side of the road. They literally are here today and gone tomorrow and yet the intricate patterns, functional design and colours of each one is amazing.
 
If God takes so much care in the making of things that seem to be of little significance, how much more care and attention goes into the making of each child He loves and calls His own. Each has a purpose and each has a place in the grand scheme of things.
 
Why is it then that I want everyone to be just like me? As a friend of mine once said, "I wish the whole world was just like you and me! But sometimes I wonder about you!"
 
Let's applaud our differences and make room for everyone. I'm sure that, that's what God wants... 
 
Lots of love Louisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello my friend..
I trust you guys are well...miss you.
What a wonderful journey we are on hey?
God revealing His character to us more and more..falling more and more in love..increasing our capacity to love others..what a time to be alive!
Lots of love Roy