Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Monday, 17 December 2007

Visit to the South Coast

We have been wanting to visit Wayno, his family and Coastlands Church for a while now, but until yesterday have not had the chance. Being late December, with everything winding down for the year, Shan (my wife) and I decided to take a small road trip.
Two hours later found us in the beautiful town of Port Edward (Look it up on the web).

We arrived just a bit late for their pre-service prayer time. I walked into the tangible presents of God as I joined their prayer circle. My body started shaking and I started weeping as we worshiped our wonderful Father.
This was a far cry from the first time I visited the church in January this year.
Since Wayno has been preaching Grace, the only Gospel, there has been revival. God has come with power and the church is alive. There have been healing, gold dust (I even got some later in the day) and people being set free, as the Father manifests His presents.
There is also an incredible joy, peace and life in this congregation that I did not sense before. People were there to meet with God.


Their worship has also gone through the ceiling. Neils, the band leader, has the gifting to help take you into the Fathers presents without any effort. Bless you bro. He is surrounded by very anointed and gifted musitions with a wonderful heart for the Father.

I had a chance to give a testimony on my grace walk so far. I really felt an anointing over me as I spoke. I believe this was received well and I hope people are blessed by what I had to share. It was great to be able to speak freely.

The service was followed by us going to Wayno's house and joining his family for a wonderful roast lamb, prepared perfectly by Jen (Wayne's wife) and Marje (Wayne's mom). Thank you very much ladies.

Bless you big time Coastlands Christian Church. I salute your courage.

6 comments:

jul said...

Great to hear these testimonies! I believe Rob shared recently while preaching some other testimonies from this church? The gospel of grace is the power of God!!!

lydia said...

Wow, sounds like a trip worth making again and again....Such a cool testimony of the church, it's cool you got to experience the before and after!
I am curious about "gold dust", can you explain?

Grace said...

The gold dust is very much like glitter. Very small to some the size of a sugar grain.
It is very weird. You go into the light and it is on your hands. Try it right now. More than likely you will see it.
Wayno's mom, Marje, thought it was glitter so she washed her hands, twice, with bleach. Still there.

Yesterday at the gym I asked to see a friend, Raymond's (who also walks in grace) hands, and he got some.

Anonymous said...

Your testimony was awsome, and one many of us can identify with. The awsome thing is that we now all identify with Christ and what He achieved for each one of us, putting us all on the same level, all with the same righteousness .. His righteousness!!! And knowing all the while that He is working, He is keeping us ...We just could not have it any better with such a perfect, upright, just and very BIG God on our side .. for us never against us! Thanks for being real and free!

perfected said...

This is so good to be able to chat to other people that are overwhelmed by grace

Anonymous said...

This is Wayne's Mom - Marje- yes, I have experienced many touches of God's "gold dust". It is like fine glitter, mostly silver but sometimes pink or blue. And yes, I was quite unbelieveing when I saw it, so washed hands in soap and then Jik and it was still there!! It comes and goes intermittently on me and I feel so excited every time I see it. Even my Grandchildre, aged 5 mths, 2 years and 5 years get it on their hands!!!!!!!!!!