Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Monday, 17 December 2007

Love Louisa...(17Dec07)

 
Hi Everyone
 
Sorry it's been so long since I wrote but I am without a computer at the moment as it got wet during our roofless rainy season!
 
This year has been a really tough one for me and my family, but in discovering and experiencing God's grace again it's also been a fantastic one!
 
In Max Lucado's book "Facing your Giants" - He asks the question who knows why?
How does God respond in times of trial? - nuke enemies? We may want Him to. He's been known to. How will He treat yours? I can't say. But how he will treat you I can say. He will send you a Jonathan.
You can read all about David and his friend Jonathan in 1Samual 18.
I can testify to this because, throughout this interesting year God has sent me a few Jonathans-
Good quality godly people. The one's that will stand at your side, no matter what!
 
These amazing people sent by God to you for specific times and trials often seem to apear out of the blue. What an incredible difference they make. I praise God of each and every one of them and pray that your life will be enriched and strengthened and made more special by them too!
 
Lots of love
Louisa.

No comments: