Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Friday, 07 December 2007

Family of believers

Eph 4v4 There is one body and one Spirit, even as you are called in one hope of your calling, 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in you all.
 
I was reading the blog "A joy to be me" (http://ajoytobeme.blogspot.com/) today.
Lydia comments on Grace in Flood often and has just become my friend on Facebook. Further than that, we don't really know each other yet.
What I read on her blog upset me to the core of my spirit. Not because she and her husband were being persecuted by the circumcision party, but rather due to the fact that a sister and brother in Christ and the grace walk were going through pain.
 
Eph 4v4 comes to mind. I can understand why we are encouraged to meet together often. I can see why meeting in each others homes and breaking bread daily created an atmosphere where there was no need, in the Acts church.
 
Heb 10:24 and let us consider one another to provoke to love and to good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
 
We need to stick together. Encourage one another. Love one another. Build each other up.
 
Be blessed and be together

7 comments:

Joel Brueseke said...

Amen! "The body is a unit," as it says in 1 Cor 12, and we all need each other and we all work together as parts of one body. We need to build each other up and not break each other down with legalism.

I'm on facebook too (and myspace). Although up till now I haven't really done much with facebook, and I've mainly used myspace as another place to post my blogs, I'd love to get hooked up with my blogging friends on either or both of those sites!

Anonymous said...

Hi all

This has become more than a revalation for me. I base my life and my ministry onit.

Here it is...

Love and faith are better than fear and reward.

It's deep.
Wayno

Anonymous said...

I'ts also important to support eachother through this time as Jesus is transitioning christians and churches back to the true gospel. Sometimes i feel lonely, and sometimes as revelation grows i feel like i might be a little crazy, it's good to meet fellow crazies out there!!!

lydia said...

Wow, I don't know what to say!!!
It's funny how I am experiencing more genuine grace inspired fellowship via blogging than I ever have!
Gregg it sounds like God has given you a huge heart of compassion and love...may he continue to enrich and bless you!

Thanks!

Grace said...

Hi Lydia

I hope that the Holy Spirit makes my heart for people bigger and more compassionate and more loving and less selfish daily. Amen

That said don't tell Wayno. He will think that I have gone all soft.

Mattityahu said...

Totally agree!

Just the other day I woke up and a question popped into my mind. Why do we as believers focus so much on right living? Thats about all we ever talk about...And of course I do believe we need to encourage each other to love. But it seems to me we ought to learn more about Jesus and encourage each other by the Gospel and remind each other of it all the time.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what will happen if we spend more time thinking Gods thoughts about us, instead of "right living"?
We might just start believing, and when we do, who knows what will happen then?
Wayno