Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Friday, 29 June 2007

Prophetic picture/dream I had of the church

 

I saw what I think was a large group of women, may have been men too, but their hair was shaved off and they were all dressed in black so it was hard to tell, but the one's I saw were women. The most striking thing was the loss of individualism. The next thing that struck me was that they all moved slowly and hypnotically-all the same, like a conveyer belt or on tredmill. The pace was relentless. When I looked closer, they all looked blankly ahead, and couldn't hear and they didn't speak as individuals, but rather chanted in a group -all the same. They were tied together with cords of silk or whispy strands like smoke, that also obscured their vision, hearing and speach. Many fell away too exhausted to go on and they fell away.

 

Some people and one of them was me, looked up and broke out of what was holding them back. But each individual that did so, walked round and round in circles, with would have, could have, should have thoughts. Until I saw myself sitting head bowed down in a shallow circular grave. I cried out to God to help me out of the deep pit of dispair I was in. He said, this is not a deep pit and it's not of my making, but it's a shallow grave of your making, that is easy to get out of. All it takes is a glimpse of hope and a decision. Then I looked up and saw Jesus and the finished work of the cross, Jesus holding out His hand to me and instantly I was on a firm spacious place, accepted and free. All those who had the strength to break away, had the hope of a preferred future. Instantly as they broke away colour, freedom and the joy of the Lord returned. The first love for Jesus was restored energising them to complete the race set out for each individual.

 

But as soon as their gaze drifted from Jesus they were sucked back into despair, sameness and loss of freedom and they either went around in circles with, "The could have, should have would have, thoughts." Or lost freedom and momentum getting caught up in the group going no where.  
 
Louisa Stranack: June 2007
 
 

No comments: