Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Thursday, 07 January 2010

Mind Warp

 
So I'm driving to work today, listening to a teaching by David Crabtree from Dayspring.
He is teaching from Joshua 1 and at one point gets his guys to stand up and shout
"be strong and courageous!!!!" and then repeat the phrase.
So I decide to join in and shout at the top of my voice "be strong and courageous!!!!"
I eventually get to a toll gate, after another two "be courageous and strong's!!!!" and
look to the right on me and see an yellow Mazda start driving off from the booth next
too me.
On the back of his car is a bumper sticker that read.....wait for it....
BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS.
 
Another case of Jehovah Sneeky

No comments: