Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Wednesday, 09 September 2009

Views on testimonies

Hi All
 
I was on my way back from work this afternoon,
listening to a teaching from Jubilee Church in Sydney.
Fini De Gersigny was going to teach, but as usual they start
their meetings with a few testimonies on what God is doing out there.
I was very tempted to forward to the teaching when I caught myself and
though, "Gee how quickly we take things for granted"
 
Not even that long ago we were crying for mighty moves of God and miracles.
These days we realise we are living in a move of God and miracles are flowing freely.
God help me never to take His goodness and love for granted.
 
I really believe testimonies are key. Not as a formula, but as a livestyle.
Boasting continually of what He has done/doing.
Being thankful at all times.
Noticing His dynamic kindness.
 
Bless you all.

 

No comments: