Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Michelle Bass's debeut cd


Hi Guys

Michelle is one of the most anointed muso's I have personally met.
She has the gifting to take one into deep worship without any effort or
hype at all.
Below is an email that she sent out today, and in my opinion it should have
been done a long time ago.
I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this one!
We will post further details as they are made clear.



Hi everyone! Trust you are all well !!

Well - after many years of waiting for the right moment and after hesitating too many times - I finally took the plunge and approached Sesalos Studios in Westville, to produce 12 of my songs for my Debut Album.
I started the process in September, and hopefully by next week, the finished product can be sent up to Jhb for replicating.

Wow - it's been an incredible experience, and I love what the producers have done with the songs.
I look forward to sharing the experience with you when the CD is available - which should be by the latest 20/12.

I'll keep you posted on the release date.

Just wanted to share my news!!
Love to you all!!
hugs Mich

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I do agree, Mich you are truely such a blessing to the body of Christ. When you were in Port Edward I had the time of my life in the worship. I pray that your CD will go out to the corners of the world to touch hearts for Jesus. I speak life over your ministry given by the Holy Spirit and declare that the harvest will be bountyfull and very rich!
Be blessed you wonderful holy and perfected minister of God.
Love Suzy

Michelle Bass said...

Suzy! thank you so much for your wonderful encouragment, support & prayer! I so look forward to our next trip to Port Edward!
lots of luv Mich

Anonymous said...

Hey michelle, have you uploaded any of your songs online? For example: myspace? Would like to have a listen...

Michelle Bass said...

Hi all - I now have a Myspace site

to listen to my tracks, go to:
http://www.myspace.com/michellecbass

if you'd like to get hold of one..email me:
michellec.bass@gmail.com

thanks for the support!
luv Mich Bass