Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Sunday, 03 August 2008

Wayne's World...(3Aug08)

The ministry of the Holy Spirit is superior to the ministry of man.
by Wayne Duncan
 
What I'm praying for, and what I'm trusting God for is related to the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
 
Were contending in God for every member of this body to live a life out of the overflow of being filled with the Holy Spirit.
 
We could talk about this in many ways…
 
We could talk about being those who live by the Spirit.
 
We could talk about being people who live for substance and not structure.
 
We could talk about being those who prefer presence to principle.
 
We could talk about program as apposed to power.
 
We could talk about being those who want the wine more that the wineskin.
 
We could talk about experience as opposed to entertainment…
 
It's my dream for every believer, and every church to walk in the glorious life and liberty and power that the work of the Spirit brings. Not for a day, or a week or a month…no permanently…
 
Acts 1:8 But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power and will tell people about me everywhere
 
I Cor2:4 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power,
 
Were contending for a habitation, not a visitation.
 
Were contending for a ministry of power.
 
We don't want "wise" or "persuasive", we want power. Not token power, or a little power. Not just for one or two. We want high level, high volume, explosive Spirit power for every believer for the tiniest child to the most seasoned granny!!
 
I don't want to preach, go to the nations, lead a home group, be a dad, be a Christian, travel apostolically…without power. I don't want to be wise and persuasive…I want power.
 
That's why I run to those who have power. I want what they Got!!!
 
I want to partner with those who are seeing and longing for the same.
 
Rob Rufus, Fini and Isi De Gersigny, Bill Johnson…Ant Redman. They operate in power. I want it too!
 
I want their voices in my life. I receive their ministry. It changes me.
 
Even some stranger guys, who's theology I cant totally endorse, but I would gladly place my head under their hands for an impartation of anointing. Todd Bentley, Kobus Van Rensburg, Benny Hinn and others. I want what they got. They carry powerful anointing, and see powerful moves of God. More than I see at my hands. We need to be aware of criticizing and condemning those who do what we can't. Humility causes growth. Pride restricts it. We see movements and organizations condemning people like this, yet they have no power themselves. They should be running to these guys to learn!
 
You know friends, everything comes alive when God comes on the scene.
 
The impossible becomes possible…
 
The thirsty satisfied…
 
The hopeless sees opportunity…
 
The weak become strong…
 
The gifts spring to life…
 
People change…
 
Churches change…
 
Communities change…
 
There is revival…
 
There can be no revival without a powerful move of God.
 
There can be no move of God without the ministry of His Spirit.
 
Rick Joyner says "the goal of the church is to fill people with God"
 
Take the ministry of the Holy Spirit out of the church, and it will become dry, cerebral, principal based, religious, traditional and powerless.
 
For me there are two types of revival. The one is a supernatural, spontaneous move of God where entire cities are transformed almost instantly in a sweeping glory move of God….bring it on Lord.
 
The other type of revival is the revival where Christians discover who they are in Christ. They become bold, confidant, spirit filled.  Christians who understand their authority, and have power to heal and minister. They begin to live in the freedom of the new covenant. They enjoy God and let God enjoy them. They live in grace. They effect every situation they're in (without striving). Every environment they enter is effected and infected positively by them. If you get a bunch of people like this. Dare I say A church, a community of people like this…you'll have revival.
 
This is my prayer for this community, and for the communities we effect. I'm trusting God for revival on the East Coast of South Africa. A fire that will sweep churches and communities. Where every believer in each community becomes empowered, and catches the fire of Gods Spirit. Where every person is transformed and empowered by the Spirit of God, to do God will.
 
Check this quote from Bill Johnson.
 
"You've gotta hear the heart of God in this folks. It's the passion of the almighty God, it's to find people and fill your being with His presence. It's called being filled with the Spirit of God Himself. Filled, saturated, overflowing, every molecule, every fiber of my being, every thought, every ambition, every part of me dripping with God Himself. Coz I've taken advantage of the opportunity that all the prophets of old never had access to I've taken advantage of the fact that when I was born again, I was put at the entrance to the kingdom, I didn't just camp at the entrance and say, "I made it" but I started to emerge, I started to break forth into the things of God, says God, I've gotta have more, I've gotta have you fill me, I've gotta have you demonstrate your life in me, and through me like you did your son Jesus. I know that's the pattern, I know that's the realm, the signs and wonders he walked in, is the call for me. I'm not satisfied to sit here. I've gotta get filled up. I've gotta get filled up."
 
This demonstrates a passion for the Spirit in and through us.
 
A passion to be filled, and the need to be filled if we are to consistently operate in power.
 
This point is important. It's not that we would have to "work at" or strive for this ministry of the Spirit in and through us. That type of pressure to perform will lead to a works driven mentality, rather it's that it would naturally be an extension of who we are in Christ. It's not that we "have to" do this. It's that were totally excited coz we "CAN" do it. Were allowed, were empowered. Were right with God thorough the finished work of the cross, and we "CAN" do incredible things with Him. We don't have to, we want to. Who would not want to operate in anointing and power, if they could? We all want to. It's not a question of "want"..it's a question of…we CAN!!
 
"Naturally supernatural and supernaturally natural."
 
This is a simple message. Lord we want more of you. IN us and through us. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is superior to the ministry of man. May we be those full of the spirit. Operating from the overflow of knowing, and being known by God.  Dripping with anointing from God. Full of power, full of grace. Living in the spirit and infecting and effecting our every environment. Come friends lets invite the Holy Spirit…Lord we want more of you!!!

2 comments:

silent wings said...

That was good stuff! More God!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alot, appreciate it!!! More Lord, more indeed!!!

WAyno