Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Saturday, 01 September 2007

Who am I in Christ


I am Accepted
John 1v12 I am God's child.
John 15v15 I am Christ's friend.
Rom 5v1 I have been justified.
1Cor 6v17I am united with the Lord, and I am one spirit with Him.
1Cor 6v20 I have been bought with a price. I belong to God.
1Cor 12v27I am a member of Christ's body.
Eph 1v1 I am a saint.
Eph 1v5 I have been adopted as God's child.
Eph 2v18I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit.
Col 1v14I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
Col 2v10 I am complete in Christ.


I am Secure
Rom 8v1,2 I am free from condemnation.
Rom 8v28 I am assured that all things work together for good.
Rom 8v31-34I am free from any condemning charges against me.
Rom 8v35-39 I cannot be seperated from the love of God.
2Cor 1v21,22 I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.
Phil 1v6I am confident that the good work God has begun in me will be perfected.
Phil 3v20I am a citizen of heaven.
Col 3v3I am hidden with Christ in God.
2Tim 1v7I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.
Heb 4v16I can find grace and mercy in time of need.
1John 5v18I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.


I am Significant
Matt 5v13,14I am the salt and the light of the earth.
John 15v1,5I am a branch of the true vine, a channel of His life.
Acts 1v8I am a personal witness of Christ.
1Cor 3v16I am God's temple.
2 Cor 5v17-21I am minister of reconciliation of God.
2 Cor 6v1I am God's coworker (see 1 Cor 3v9)
Eph 2v6I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realm.
Eph 3v12I may approach God with freedom and confidence.
Phil 4v13I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


From - Victory over the darkness by Neil T. Anderson (Regal Books 2000)

1 comment:

Joel Brueseke said...

That's a really great book, and I love how this list simplifies and boils things down to their finest points. This is all foundational stuff that I believe every Christian needs to be grounded and established in.