Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Who am I? - Part 4

"It is trusting that I am loved. That I always have been. That I always will be. I don't have to do anything. I don't have to prove anything or achieve anything or accomplish one more thing. That exactly as I am, I am totally accepted, forgiven, and there is nothing I could ever do to lose this acceptance. (Rom 8v37-39)"
 
From "Valvet Elvis" by Rob Bell - Zondervan 2005

3 comments:

Pucky said...

shhhoooweee i'm in loooove man. there is so much loooove in this place. it's all about the graaaaace maaaan. love God,Love Man,man hheeeeeeeeeheheee see you all later lovers.

The Spindler Clan... said...

Okay, so the reality is that God is greater, more beautiful and more glorious than we could ever begin to see or understand! That we are made His sons and daughters is awesome in the extreme! and this without any deed on our part to be worthy of this love! What an awsome god we serve!

Pucky said...

Hey Spindler, God loves you so much. he won't even hold it agaist you for using a small "G" in "What an awsome God we serve" as above.