Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Sunday, 13 December 2009

Wayne's World...(13Dec09)

Prophecy
 
I am restoring the bride to the bridegroom. I will do this by overwhelming them with my goodness.
 
I want my church to be caught up with my love for them. I am not looking for the bride to adorn herself, for I will adorn her with the most precious gems and diamonds.
 
I am so jealous for my bride. The religious and the lost will be amazed by the abundance that I will pour our on my bride. My overwhelming love for you will shut every critic's mouth and every religious demon, for I am building my church and a religious system will not get in my way.
 
My bride, the church will begin to see my beauty again and I will irresistible to them. The time of being caught up in the traditions of man is over; my bride will be captivated by me again.
 
The time of rejoicing is here, dance with me again and see how my eyes burn with passionate love for you.
 
Dylan Lottering…

No comments: