Hi this is our Blog on Grace. We hope and pray that the Grace of God will flood into your life like it has ours. A good place to start is to listen to the mp3 messages, they will not only turn your world around, you will feel like you have just been saved all over again!
New Nature Publications

Monday, 30 March 2009

Wayne's World...(30Mar09)

Healing testamony...thank you Jesus we will tell of your goodness..

HELLO GUYS!!!!
I just want to share something else.
Years ago i hurt myself in the army, i had permanent damage to my back- bulged disc, and disc decessitation with sharp pain and sometimes constant pain in my left hip. I have had one leg longer than the other for years. I have been praying so much for this to be healed. As i believe God has called me to be a missionary one day, i said to God so many times that how can i do this if i can't even walk properly or long distances. And it has only been getting worse.

At the conference someone got prayed for out the front by Joshua Mills who called out for a Dave with a back injury. In front of EVERYONE (800 PEOPLE) his leg grew!!!
Afterwards i said i really wanted that to be me, (my name is Dave too and i thought he got the wrong person!!!). We went for lunch, afterwards we had icecream and told a few people my problem. They all stopped what they were doing and Wayno was the one who prayed for me, with my back to a cement step and my legs being held out, they prayed a simple prayer and my leg grew, my back pain went!!! I was in shock more than anything, one- cause i felt it, two- cause i couldn't get over God's graciousness and power, three because it was just a miracle, a full on miracle. I have been prayed for before and not much has happened permanently. Well it's been a week and a bit now and my miracle that God gave me has remained!!!!!!!! This is a 100% testimony of God's power!!! Something Joshua Mills said a few days ago was we need to steward any healing we get, a few times i've felt a bit of pain, but i've just rebuked it and it has gone.

These miracles, signs and wonders, does not draw me closer to seeking after miracles, signs and wonders as that should just be a natural response from preaching the word, but what it does is it points the focus to God, it brings glory to God. It's not about us, but all about God. All i can say is when i see miracles, signs or wonders i am amazed, and it makes me wonder about how amazing and awesome and beautiful God is. All i think about them is it's a little bit of Heaven opening up and coming down to earth. If we are in Christ and Christ is in us, and Christ is seated next to the Father in Heaven, and were seated in Heavenly places then it's just going to be a natural thing for manifestations of gold dust, oil, fragrance from Heaven etc to come to earth.

Please have a look at the you tube clip and see how it happened, it was so natural, and it did help our unbelief go out the window- unbelief of the supernatural!!! We can be fully saved but still have unbelief about the supernatural, about what goes on in Heaven.

Love you all, bless you all!!!!!!
Dave C

1 comment:

lydia said...

Do you have the link for the You Tube video?

Praising God with you!!!